All Companies need to control and monitor visitors into their buildings. Free unrestricted access into buildings is not acceptable.
To help monitor and control visitors a simple visitor management system can be put in place either standalone or as part of an integrated access control system. Here at Ansador Ltd we offer a range of systems to suit the simplest need to the most advanced integrated system incorporating Photo ID, tracking and reporting and linking to other security systems around the building.
Visitor management systems offer a sensible alternative to scruffy visitor’s books with curled up edges and illegible entries! The new visitor management systems allow building managers to create professional Visitor passes at reception with or without a photo on the badge. The badge would have pre-printed health and safety instructions on the reverse side. The visitor pass can also be set up to provide limited access into the building by printing onto an access card for the building.
Here is a check list of some of the things a new visitor management system can do.
- Print colour or black and white badges
- Centrally log visitors by name with photo verification?
- Require visitors to log out as they leave so alerting you to visitors that have not left yet
- Record all visitors so you can search who came to the office .
- Produce full reports of all visitors by date,name time etc
- Create an alarm if a visitor is overdue to leave
- Have an option of visitor badges to work as an access card as well.
- Record when and where a visitor/access card was used.
- Print your Company logo on the badge
- A central database accessible from more than one entrance to the building
- Create accompanied badge routines
- Plastic,paper,card metal badges
- Link the system to your in house cash less vending system
Q. What does a visitor management system comprise of?
A. Software + badge printer + optional camera
Q. Does it take long to install
A. About 1 hour plus another 30 minutes to train the reception staff