Automatic sliding doors are an increasingly popular access solution to all types of premises ranging from shops and doctors surgeries to schools and offices. Whatever the application, a sliding door will always look professional and can handle a heavy flow of pedestrians. At Ansador, we will supply, install and maintain a wide range of reliable and durable sliding door systems, custom designed to your specification.
All our doors are made to measure and are fabricated from the highest quality aluminium and toughened glass panes, finished with a powder-coat colour of our client’s choice. External doors generally come with 50mm thick aluminium while internal doors come with 20mm thick aluminium. All doors are fitted with all the necessary safety features to ensure compliance with the latest British Standards.
Standard automation features
- A simple control panel with 5 options: hold-open / one-way / manual / night-mode and automatic
- Backup battery with 20 minutes continuous use in case of power failure
- Programmable speed: opening & closing 5-70cm/sec (single panel), 10-14cm/sec (double panel)
- Continually monitor door position with microprocessor controller
- Pause time adjustment 0-30 sec
- Electronic safety control
- Designed for continuous operation 100% duty cycle
- Controlled by SD keeper
- Self-learning of maximum speed according to leaf weight and friction
- Full range of safety and activation devices available