Ansador Ltd has a large range of CCTV Systems and CCTV Solutions on offer to provide a wide variety of security solutions. From straight forward single camera systems to the more complex multi CCTV systems with PTZ cameras with video transmission. No matter what the application, our technical representative will provide you with the best advice.
The worst mistake is to expect the system to accomplish too much with too few CCTV cameras.
Specifying the correct CCTV systems equipment for the job using a light meter and range finder is essential for the best overall results. Ansador Ltd has adopted the Home Office CCTV guidelines when offering advice to its customers. The variety of CCTV camera systems is now huge and includes black and white, colour and colour switchable which will switch automatically between the two settings according to the available light. Infa-red lighting and environmental housing must be used for more exposed positions.
What to look for when purchasing a CCTV system
- Ansador Ltd suggest you consider the following points adapted from the Police Scientific Development Branch, whatever the size of the system:
- What areas need to be observed?
- Will there be a response to activity observed?
- Will someone monitor it?
- Why is it needed?
- What is the problem?
- How will it be recorded? Digital? Analogue?
- Will it be required for evidential purposes? Date & Time?
- What is the system required to do?
- Will it comply with the Data Protection Act?
When considering the view for each camera it is suggested you consider which of the following categories the view will fall into.
- Monitor observe an area and pick up movement – a person should be represented by not less than 5% of the screen.
- Detect ascertain whether a person is visible – not less than 10% of screen
- Recognize verify whether the person is known to an observer – not less than 50% of the screen
- Identify can establish identity beyond reasonable doubt – not less than 120% of screen System cameras can be set to perform a mix of these functions.