The choices of CCTV cameras for the end user have never been so varied and diverse. The on going debate on whether to choose Analogue or digital cameras is changing every day. The choice of IP cameras is now larger than ever and the choice of camera is really dependant on the following questions.
- Do you have a suitable IT structure with cat 5 or cat 6 cabling around the building?
- Will your existing network support the new traffic that would be generated by IP cameras?
- You can choose the quality of camera from an increasing range using standard low resolution cameras to megapixel cameras.
- Are you going to record the camera images on dedicated DVR’s,NVR,s or on a specific storage location within your servers.
- Is there power local to the camera positions or would you prefer to specify a camera capable of being powered over the network.(POE).?
4 Megapixel high definition IP Cameras
High definition 4MP IP CCTV cameras give a much clearer and sharper image, allowing for better face recognition. These high definition IP cameras can be set up to stream through a private network, intranet or even through your website. Ansador provide both hardware and software set up through a specialist team of engineers.
- KCM-3911 4MP hemispheric camera to covers a 180/ 360 degree wide view.
- KCM-7211 outdoor 4MP dome camera with 3.6x optical auto focus lens.
- KCM-5211 outdoor 4MP box camera with 18x optical auto focus lens.
Please see examples below for examples of the image clarity and eases of integration into a streaming website:
1MP Ultra-mini Dome Network Camera
VIVOTEK FD8136 is the world’s smallest network fixed dome camera. With installation as easy as one-two-three and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, setup time is completed in less than 120 seconds, making installation quick and easy.
The FD8136 features a megapixel sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1280×800 at 30 fps, and also supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can also be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications.
Designed with selectable focal lengths, FD8136 can be used in various environments, including but not limited to offices, elevators, campus, chain stores, boutique stores and health care facilities. At the size of only 90 mm in diameter, VIVOTEK FD8136 is truly an all-in-one surveillance solution that meets a wide variety of needs for indoor surveillance. The package also includes VIVOTEK’s 32-channel recording software. With all this and more, the FD8136 is the ideal solution for your surveillance needs.
- 1-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280×800
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Compact and Stylish Design
- Easy Installation