Key skills: Self-motivated, experience on commissioning Fire Alarms systems.
Overview of the position:
- Commission networked fire alarm systems and have the capabilities to service and maintain fire too.
- Test and inspect installations to produce validation reports
- Identify and repair faults as required
- Knowledge of a wide variety of systems including: Advanced, Honeywell, Morley, Siemens, Gent, Kentec
- Knowledge of disabled refuge systems
- Knowledge of disabled toilet alarms
- Excellent communication skills to end user required
Location: London, within M25.
Download the full job spec here.